Saturday, April 4, 2009

Great Friend Thanks


Hi there stampers!
Hope you are having a great weekend so far!
I made this card last night when I needed a thank you note and I really wanted to ink up my new Great Friend set from the Occasions Mini. I started with a Certainly Celery base, added a Cuttlebugged panel of Baja Breeze, and stamped my butterflies and cut them out. I added the jeweled brads to the centers of the butterflies and stuck them on the card with dimensionals. The sentiment is from the fresh Cuts set and punched with the Large Oval Punch and layered on the new Scallop Oval Punch. I've decided this set is in my top 5 of favorites now!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Great Friend, Fresh Cuts Paper: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze Accessories: Large Oval, Scallop Oval, Dimensionals, Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Jeweled Brads (Michael's)

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment