Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fancy Favors

Hi there Stampers!

I finally got a chance to play with the new Sizzix Bigz XL Fancy Favor Box Die (#115965) and it has instantly become my favorite next to the Top Note Die. It's super cute and can be used for such a variety of things. I know I'll be using this again and again for gifts, party favors and hostess incentives!



I used the retired Sweet Always DSP to make the boxes and then made the handle out of the leftover strip. I attached the handle using a brad and then filled them up with four 3x3 notecards. I used scraps of the DSP to decorate my cards and stamped some using the Birthday Bliss Stamp set.


I decorated the fronts of my bags with the Scallop Circle Punch, the Boho Blossoms Punch and the negative part of the Die Cut Blooms in Pumpkin Pie. The result cute and easy gifts that I know will be loved!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment on Friday's post to enter to win my first ever Blog Candy! :) I'll be choosing a winner Wednesday evening and posting it on my blog on Thursday.
Have a super day!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment