Friday, February 26, 2010

You are One of a Kind

Hey there stampers! Thanks for checking in with me today!
Today's card is yet another card from my work's silent auction.  I am too crazy busy right now to stamp except for my upcoming stamp camp prep but I don't want my ladies to see everything before they get here on Saturday!  So this will have to do :)



STEPS:


  1. Stamp dogs from All in the Family stamp set in Jet Black Stazon and color in with Stampin' Write Markers.
  2. Add to a panel of going Gray card stock and then onto your card base of whisper White card stock.
  3. Add a strip of DSP and the sentiment from the One of a Kind stamp set stamped in Basic Black.


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: All in the Family, One of a Kind
  • INK: Stampin' Write Markers, Jet Black Stazon
  • PAPER: Going Gray, Whisper White, DSP



Hope you are having a great day TGIF!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card; this would work for a lot of situations - very versatile! As always, another great project.

    ReplyDelete