Friday, June 25, 2010

Because I Care Hostess Set Sneak Peek

Hey there stampers! Thanks for joining me today!
Today's card uses a brand new stamp set called Because I Care-a Level One Hostess Set available only when you hostess a qualifying show of $150 (or order that much yourself!)  It has this beautiful hydrangea flower image! I didn't have much time so I did the spotlighting technique instead of coloring the whole flower in but I can't wait to make another with it all colored too.


INGREDIENTS:

  • STAMPS: Upsy Daisy, Because I Care
  • INK: Jet Black Stazon
  • PAPER: Apricot Appeal, Ballet Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
  • ACCESSORIES: Jeweled Brad(non-SU), Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon
  • TOOLS: Large Oval, Wide Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Ticket Corner Punch
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment