Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tool Time

Hey there stampers! Thanks for stopping by!  I just got back from a fun time in Anaheim with my family and thought I'd better post something since it's been AGES once again!!  Don't worry though I have a few things to share so I'll be posting more often this week.
Today's card uses some of my left over card guts, the Totally Tool stamp set and the new Every Little Bit stamp set that I earned for free :)


INGREDIENTS:

  • STAMPS: Every Little Bit, Totally Tool
  • INK: Jet Black Stazon, SU Markers
  • PAPER: Brushed Silver, Whisper White, Basic Black, Going Gray
  • ACCESSORIES: Silver Brads, Dimensionals
  • TOOLS: Ticket Corner Punch, 1" Circle Punch 
Hope you had a fantastic weekend and that you come back to visit me again soon!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment