Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey there stampers! Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you feel especially loved today!
Today's card is one I made for my oldest daughter who is 15.  Aren't the wings super cute?!?!  Of course the idea was not mine I saw it on Sarah's blog HERE.  Have you figured out what the wings are made from?  It's the bird body from the 2-step Bird Punch!


INGREDIENTS:

  • STAMPS: love you much
  • INK: craft white ink
  • PAPER: crumb cake, whisper white, basic black, real red, red glitter
  • ACCESSORIES: dimensionals
  • TOOLS: full heart punch, 2-step bird punch, embossing folder, big shot
  • Hope you have a terrific day and thanks for stopping by!!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I would never have guessed that the wings are from the Two-Step Bird punch!

    ReplyDelete