Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Want My Mummy!

Hey there stampers! My mom was visiting last week from WY and left on Saturday.  I don't know why the week flew by so dang fast-it makes me so mad!  So I am really missing her right now-hence the title.  I know I know I'm corny-but it's appropriate for my project! :)
Today's project is a straight out CASE of the fabulous Diana Gibbs.  I love visiting her blog and could not resist making her Halloween Top Note Friends. :)





INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: none
  • INK: Creamy Caramel, White Gel Pen, Real Red Stampin' Write Marker
  • PAPER: PVery Vanilla, Basic Black, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Going Gray (Fancy Favor Box)
  • ACCESSORIES: Brads (to hold handle)
  • TOOLS: 1/16" Circle Punch, Sponges, Crimper (handle), 1/2" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Top Note Die, Fancy Favor Die

Come back tomorrow to see my vampire!
Hugs,

1 comment: