Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vampire Top Note Friend

Hey there stampers! Thanks for stopping by!  Can you believe it?  Three posts in three days-hopefully I can keep up this week!
Today's project is another Halloween Top Note Friend that I CASED from Diana Gibbs.  She is so much fun to visit on her blog that I feel like I almost know her!  Wierd isn't it?  Anyway I saw these Top Note Guys she made and had to make them too!






INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: none
  • INK: Basic Black and Real Red Stampin' Write Marker, White Gel Pen
  • PAPER: Pale Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Glossy (fangs)
  • ACCESSORIES: Brads (holding Handle on)
  • TOOLS: 1 1/4", 1", 3/4" and 1/16" Circle Punches, Top Note Die, Fancy Favor Box Die, Crimper

Have a super day!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment