Thursday, September 23, 2010

Extreme Surf Z Fold Card

Hey there stampers! I hope your week is going well!
Today's card is yet another from my most recent stamp camp.  It uses 2 different technique-sponging and embossing and is not a regular card-it's a "z" Fold card.


INGREDIENTS:

  • STAMPS: Heard from the Heart, Extreme Surfboard
  • INK: Versamark, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Night of Navy
  • PAPER: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy
  • ACCESSORIES: Black Embossing Powder
  • TOOLS: Embossing Buddy, Powder, Pal, Heat Tool, Sponges
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used on this card....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, great use of sponging and yes, the colors are fantastic. It has a clean feel and is a really good option for a man or the ever so difficult to create for teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, where oh where is my Fortunate Stamper and her fab projects???? I miss her...I need the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! It's such a cool card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete