Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ice Cream & Presents & Cake Oh My!

Hey there stampers! I hope you had a great weekend!  mine has been 100% nuts!  I cleaned my house all day Friday then had 5 girls come over for my daughter's 9th birthday sleepover party-ay yi yi the squealing and giggling and racing down the hall lasted until after 11:30!  They left by 10 then I frantically re-cleaned my house and prepped snack for my Birthday Stamp camp.  We had such fun and I had some new faces which is always nice.  I love visiting with my stampers! :)  Today I had kitty adoptions and in a little bit I have family coming over for a bbq to celebrate my 9 yr olds special day. Phew!
Today's card is one we made at my stamp camp.  I love the colors!


INGREDIENTS:

  • STAMPS: Cupcake Wheel, Birthday Bliss
  • INK: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie
  • PAPER: Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
  • ACCESSORIES: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals
  • TOOLS: Wide and scallop Oval Punches, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" Square Punches
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment