Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fall Basket

Hey there stampers! How are you?  I am soooo sick with the flu right now but managed to make this before it hit me hard.  It will probably be quiet on my blog for the next few days as the flu is taking everything out of me and I have no energy!
Today's project uses the Baskets and Blooms Die cut down and modified to make a basket.  i stamped it with the leaves from the Falling Leaves stamp set.







INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Falling Leaves
  • INK: Old Olive, Stampin' Write Markers
  • PAPER: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Whisper White
  • ACCESSORIES: Dimensionals, Old Olive Wide Striped Ribbon
  • TOOLS: Scallop Circle, 1 1/4" Circle and 1" Circle Punches, Basket and Blooms Die

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment