Thursday, November 5, 2009

Falling Leaves

Hey there stampers! How are you? I am sick so I'm not really in the mood to stamp but I made myself do it anyway!
Today's card uses some of my left over card guts from Halloween.  I just flipped the Cast-A-Spell DSP over to the Old Olive design instead of the skulls!  I also used one of my new favorite stamp sets called Falling Leaves and some Razzleberry Lemonade DSP.







STEPS:


  1. Start with a Pumpkin Pie card stock base and punch the edge with the Scallop Edge Punch.  Add some Razzleberry Lemonade DSP to the inside so the scalloped edge stands out.
  2. Stamp the leaves from the Falling Leaves stamp set randomly in Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie inks.  I stamped off first for mine to make it lighter.  Mat onto Close to Cocoa with the edges roughed up with your fingernails.
  3. Mat the main image onto Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, then onto Close to Cocoa with roughed up edges, then Cast-A-Spell DSP and finally onto your card base.
  4. Stamp the thankful leaf in Old Olive ink on a scrap of Whisper White and punch with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch.  Mat onto Close to Cocoa punched with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and adhere to center with a Dimensional.
  5. Wrap Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon around card and tie into knot.


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Falling Leaves
  • INK: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
  • PAPER: Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Cast-A-Spell DSP, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP, Whisper White
  • ACCESSORIES: Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Grograin ribbon
  • TOOLS: 1 1/4" and 1 3/8' Circle and Scallop Edge Punches

Thanks for stopping by!  I'd love to hear from you if you care to leave a comment!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment