Monday, November 23, 2009

Santa Box

Hey there stampers! Boy has it been a crazy week and weekend!  Between sick kiddos, volunteering at their school, prepping for my 2 Stamp a Stack classes, a boutique, kitten adoptions and a Holiday Kick-Off Party I wasn't sure whether I was coming or going!  This next week promises to be busy too.  I'm working, having class parties, my littlest is turning 5 and having a party and of course Thanksgiving and all the fun that brings!  Phew!
Today I am showing you a box I made that is totally CASEd from Tammy who created a fabulous tutorial at her blog HERE



I added a handle of the 1 1/4" Old Olive Striped ribbon and a bag of perppermint patties.  I also don't have the Pennant Die yet so I made the hat by punching the edges of some Real Red card stock with the Scallop Edge Punch.  Isn't he cute?!


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: none
  • INK: Blush Blossom, White Gel Pen
  • PAPER: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Real Red, Basic Black
  • ACCESSORIES: Old Olive Ribbon
  • TOOLS: Scallop Edge, 1" Circle, 3/4" Circle, Boho Blossom, Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval Punches, Top Note Die, Perfect Details Texture Plate

Thanks for your patience with me not posting as much lately!  i hope you will continue to visit me when I do! :)
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment