Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thanks A Bunch!

Hey there stampers! I'm on a roll-multiple posts in a week! :)

Today's card is another I made while I had the Sock Monkey stamp set out.  He is awfully cute & silly so I had to pay a little more attention to him before I put him away into the depths of my ginormous and totally full drawer of stamps.





    INGREDIENTS:


    • STAMPS: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Sock Monkey
    • INK: Jet Black Stazon, Close to Cocoa, Stampin' Write Markers
    • PAPER: So Saffron, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
    • ACCESSORIES: Real Red Striped Ribbon
    • TOOLS:  1 1/4", 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle Punches


    Hugs,

    2 comments:

    1. Hi Elizabeth! This is too cute! Love it ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Lovin' the card; the sock monkey is just too cute! Great happy card to use!

      ReplyDelete