Monday, April 26, 2010

Yes I am Still Here!!

Hey there stampers! Thanks for stopping by! I know it's been FOREVER since I've posted-it's been on the nutty side in my life as of lately and really no end in sight but I've been squeezing in some stamping here and there and have a few things to share in the next couple of days. :)

Today's card is one I started for a swap at our annual WooHoo stampers event.  It is such fun and I had a great time visiting with my fellow stampers.  I meant to make about 30 swaps and got started on them but then had a yucky week where my stamping mojo disappeared and got so busy that I eventually scrapped it.  So now I have almost 30 parts of a card!


STEPS:

  1. Ink the Upsy Daisy image in Perfect Plum and then go over the tops of the flowers with Elegant Eggplant Marker then stamp onto Whisper White.  Mat onto Kraft card stock.
  2. Punch Perfect Plum card stock with the Scallop Border Punch, wrap White Taffeta Ribbon around in a knot, adhere to Whisper White and then onto your card base of Kraft card stock.
  3. Add the main daisy panel.
  4. Stamp the sentiment from the Starring You stamp set in basic Black on Whisper White and punch with the Word Window Punch.  Add to Perfect Plum punched with the Modern Label Punch.  Adhere to card.
  5. Apply 2-Way Glue pen to the daisies and sprinkle Dazzling Diamonds on them.
INGREDIENTS:

  • STAMPS: Starring You, Upsy Daisy
  • INK: Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant Marker, Basic Black
  • PAPER: Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Kraft
  • ACCESSORIES: White Taffeta Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue pen
  • TOOLS: Scallop Border Punch 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment