Monday, December 21, 2009

Fancy Favor Box

Hey there stampers! Thanks for stopping by!  I know it's been a few days again since I've posted anything so thanks for your patience :) My dad was diagnosed with cancer just before Thanksgiving and I've had much to deal with since.  Luckily I think we have caught it before it spread and he seems to be doing well after his surgery.  Now I have to wait for the pathology results to come back on Thursday before I can really relax.  Anyway on to the fun stuff!!
Today's I have the simplest of projects and all it takes is the Fancy Favor Die, some DSP, ribbon and a tag!



STEPS:


  1. Die cut your DSP (I used some retired DSP here) using the Fancy Favor Die and adhere together with Sticky Strip.
  2. Punch top with the Slot Punch and put ribbon through and tie in knot.
  3. Stamp your sentiment-this one is from the Christmas Punch Hostess Set, punch with the Wide Oval Punch, add Real Red Scallop Circle to the back and adhere with a Pop Up Glue Dot.


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Christmas Punch
  • INK: Real Red
  • PAPER: Retired DSP, Very Vanilla, Real Red
  • ACCESSORIES: Red Ribbon (non-SU), Pop-Up Glue Dot
  • TOOLS: Slot Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Fancy Favor Die


Hugs,

1 comment: