Wednesday, December 30, 2009

FREE Stamp Pad!



Hey there stampers! How are you?  Can you believe 2009 is almost gone?  Where do the days go?!?

Today I am offering a special only through me, Elizabeth Fortuna :)  If you place an order either online or through me of $50 or more (before tax and shipping) you can choose a FREE Classic Stamp Pad in your choice of color!  This offer is for a limited time so hurry!  Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack and the Holiday Mini Catalog (ends Jan 4th!).  If you order Jan. 5th or later you qualify for a FREE SALE-A-BRATION item as well! (I'll have a link to it when it goes live!) When I receive confirmation of your order I will email you to find out what color you'd like your free stamp pad to be.  Sound good?

Click HERE to go to my online store or email me with your order at for2nately@aol.com

Don't forget to check out this post for some BLOG CANDY that ends tomorrow!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment