Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Stirring Up Some Christmas Cheer

Hey there stampers! Here's a project I made for my upcoming Boutique here in Simi Valley this Fri. the 11th from 5:30-8:30.  If you are in the area and would like to stop by email me and I'll send you the details!  There will be many more vendors, raffles, a gift wrapping station and a chocolate fountain (do I need to go on?)
Today's project is super simple and perfect for office staff, neighbors and friends! 






STEPS:


  1. Take a Medium Cello bag and insert and spatula inside.  Add candy and tie off around handle.
  2. Add some decorative holiday flowers and greenery with a Pop Up Glue Dot to secure.
  3. Tie some ribbon around top of handle and add a tag.  I used the Cute and Curly Tage Punch and simply wrote my wording with a Stampin' Write Marker.


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Cute & Curly
  • INK: Real Red, Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
  • PAPER: Whisper White
  • ACCESSORIES: Holiday greenery, Pop-Up Glue Dot, Ribbon
  • TOOLS: Cute and Curly Label Punch

Have a great day!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment