Saturday, January 2, 2010

Blog Winner and Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs

Hey there stampers! Happy New Year!  Hope 2010 brings everyone health, wealth and above all happiness!

I meant to post the winner of my blog candy yesterday but spent the day cuddled up with my hubby and kids doing absolutely nothing!  What a way to start the year!  So today I actually have to get something done!


Sooo without further ado...drumroll please........the winner of my blog candy is.....
True Random Number Generator


Min: 1

Max: 7

Result:

2

Powered by RANDOM.ORG

#2 Joyce Spear!!  Congrats Joyce!!  I will be emailing you shortly to get your snail mail address! Woo hoo! Thank you all that played and for visiting my blog!
 
Starting Monday, Jan 5th both the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini catalogs go live but you can see them now!!  Full of fabulous new products, stamps, a new style of punch, Designer Series Papers, Satin Ribbon and Clear Mounted Stamps!  Woo Hoo-it's just too exciting!
 

Click HERE to see the new Sale-A-Bration Brochure




Click HERE to see the new Occasions Mini Catalog

As always you can email me to place an order or do it yourself on my online store anytime day or night!  Don't forget I am also offering a FREE Classic Stamp Pad in the color of your choice with all orders of $50 or more before tax and shipping!  A Free Stamp Pad and your choice of Free item in the Sale-A-Bration catalog-now's the time to order! :)

Thanks for stopping by and congratulations again to Joyce!!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great way to spend New Year's Day, Elizabeth. Happy 2010 to you and your family!
    **Congrats to Joyce**

    ReplyDelete