I was browsing through my google reader list and saw the new challenge with the Opus Gluei girls and Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge-I knew I had to combine the two especially after seeing Vicki's card HERE. I had to CASE it! The Opus Gluei challenge was to use stars in your project and Karen's sketch is simple and cute!
- Punch stars out of the Christmas Cocoa DSP using the Star and Small Star Punches and layer together, leaving one extra small star for the bottom.
- Using the 1/16" Circle Punch punch holes to insert star brads (local craft store).
- Adhere to panels of the Christmas Cocoa DSP onto a mat of Soft Suede card stock and then onto your Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Stem Sayings stamp set in Versamark and sprinkle White Embossing Powder on it. Heat set with Heat Tool.
- Add stars. I used Dimensionals on the big star in the middle and on the small one on the bottom.
- STAMPS: Stem Sayings
- INK: Versamark
- PAPER: Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP, Soft Suede
- ACCESSORIES: Star Brads, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
- TOOLS: Star Punches, Heat Tool