Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Always on My Mind-Forever in My Heart

Hey there stampers! Happy Rainy Tuesday!  Well at least it's raining here, hopefully the weather is nicer where you are!  I used to like the rain until I married a contractor who works outside when it's not raining....*sigh*
Today's card is one I made trying to figure out what I am having my ladies make this weekend at my Valentine's stamp camp.  It's still on my maybe list ;)




STEPS:


  1. Stamp the birds from the Love You Much stamp set in Jet Black Stazon and color in with Stampin' Write Markers.  Punch with Full Heart Punch and cover entirely with Versamark Ink.
  2. Sprinkle Heat & Stick Powder over it and heat with Heat Tool.  Sprinkle with Dazzling Diamonds and heat again with Heat Tool to set.  (super sparkly!)
  3. Layer onto Basic Black punched with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and then onto Pretty in Pink with the corners notched out with the Ticket Corner Punch.
  4. Mat that onto Basic Black, then onto Regal Rose, then Basic Black again and finally onto a Pixie Pink card stock base.
  5. Stamp sentiment from Stem Sayings stamp set in Basic Black.
  6. Add a knot of Pretty in Pink Striped Ribbon in the corner with a Mini Glue Dot.


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Love you Much, Stem Sayings
  • INK: Jet Black Stazon
  • PAPER: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Regal Rose, Whisper White, Pixie Pink
  • ACCESSORIES: Heat & Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds, Mini Glue Dots
  • TOOLS: 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Ticket corner Punch, Full Heart Punch, Heat Tool, Powder Pal

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment