Friday, January 22, 2010

Love You Much!

Hey there stampers! Hope you are having a terrific day!
Today's card is another Valentine card this time using one of those heart shaped treat cups!  I am pretty sure we'll be making one of these at my stamp camps this weekend!





STEPS:


  1. Stamp the sentiment from the Well Scripted stamp set in Basic Black on the very corner of Whisper White card stock.
  2. Randomly stamp the small heart from the I (Heart) Hearts stamp set in Real Red (I stamped twice before reinking to create lighter and darker hearts).
  3. Punch out the center heart using the Full Heart Punch.  Insert Heart Treat Cup and fill with candy.  I placed a scrap of Real Red punched with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to hold the candy in while I flipped it over. 
  4. Adhere to Real Red card stock base after punching bottom with the Eyelet Border Punch.  Add a strip of Whisper White card stock to inside of the card to show the border off.
  5. Add a srtip of Sending Love Specialty DSP above border.


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Well Scripted, I (Heart) Hearts
  • INK: Real Red, Basic Black
  • PAPER: Real Red, Whisper White, Sending Love Specialty
  • ACCESSORIES: Heart Treat Cups, Red Hots Candy
  • TOOLS: Full Heart Punch, Eyelet Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment