Wednesday, January 27, 2010

You are One of a Kind!

Hey there stampers! Thanks for stopping by to see me!  Be sure to say hi so I know you were here! :)
Today's card is one of many I made for a silent auction that the Valley Vet Non-Profit Spay and Neuter Clinic puts on every year.  I made 2 sets of 8 cards one with cats on them and one set with dogs.  I took the pictures super fast so they are terrible and the cards are gone so bear with them please :)




STEPS:


  1. Stamp the cat image from the All in the Family stamp set in Jet Black Stazon Ink and color in with Stampin' Write Markers.  Mat onto Basic Black and add to Only Orange card stock base.
  2. Stamp the sentiment from the One of a Kind stamp set in Basic Black on Whisper White and mat with Basic Black card stock.  Add Paw Print from D is for Dog stamp set in Basic Black ink.


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: All in the Family, One of a Kind, D is for Dog
  • INK: Jet Black Stazon, Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers
  • PAPER: Only Orange, Whisper White, Basic Black

Have a super day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. What a great card! Very creative! I notice you've been sharing more on your blog lately -- and I'm thrilled!

    You might be getting a wee bit more traffic, as I linked to your blog in my post of today. :)

    ReplyDelete