Monday, September 28, 2009

Another Halloween Treat Holder

Hey there stampers! Today is my first Technique Class of hopefully many so wish me luck!

As you can tell I've been on a roll with my Halloween cards and treat holders.  I am trying to come up with my Halloween Stamp camp projects and these have been getting me into the Halloween mood.  Although with temperatures here in the high 90's it's hard to really be in the mood for anything except a Margarita by the pool!
Today's project is exactly the same as the one I did a few days ago except I used Old Olive for the Scallop Envelope Box and used the skull image from the Batty for You stamp set.






INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Batty for You
  • INK: Basic Black, Old Olive
  • PAPER: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Cast-a-Spell DSP, Whisper White
  • ACCESSORIES: Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon
  • TOOLS: 1", 1 1/4" , 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle Punches, Scallop Envelope Die

I'm so glad you stopped by today!
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment