Thursday, September 17, 2009

One of a Kind

Hey there stampers!  Glad you stopped by!
Today's card is one I made to sell at the Non-Profit Spay and Neuter clinic that I work for.  It was super simple and cute and hopefully will sell since all the proceeds go to the clinic!  Forgive my poor picture-I noticed the cloudiness in the corner and realized it was on my lens-the card is already gone so I can't retake it!

STEPS:


  1. Start with a Whisper White card base, Add a panel of Basic Black cut at 4 x 5 1/4.
  2. Stamp the dog from All in the Family repeatedly on a piece of Whisper White cut at 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and color in with Stampin' Write Markers.
  3. Add sentiment from the One of a Kind stamp set stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White.


INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: One of a Kind, All in the Family
  • INK: Stampin' Write Markers, Basic Black
  • PAPER:Basic Black, Whisper Whit

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. This is such an adorable card, Elizabeth! Love it! What dog lover wouldn't love this card!:)

    ReplyDelete