Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random Act of Kindness

Hey there stampers! Sorry there was no post yesterday.  The day got away from me and I never got around to it.
Today's card was one I received yesterday from my terrific upline, Janelle!  She sent me this card and some die cuts that she got in a Big Shot Swap she participated in.  Isn't that so sweet of her?!?!


 

INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Good Friend
  • INK: Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
  • PAPER: Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Kraft
  • ACCESSORIES: Brads
  • TOOLS: Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Paper Snips

It's so nice to receive a RAK (random actof kindness)in the mail!  I think I'm going to have to send someone somethng too as a way to "pay it forward". :)  Have a great day!

Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. yep, it's always fun to receive RAK, especially such pretty ones. Thought I'd stop in and say hello and that I appreciate your comments on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete