Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Happy Wednesday! Sorry for posting so late, I've been having a heck of a time uploading this picture. Maybe a sign that I shouldn't? Ha ha! I was looking through my birthday card stash and, as always, don't have a lot of masculine or at the very least non-extremely girly birthday cards. I don't know why it is so hard for me to make a masculine card! So I looked through my DSP (designer series paper) scrap pile and went from there. Not so sure I like the finally outcome but since most men look at their cards for about 3 seconds-it's ok! ;)
Ingredients:
Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Wow Flowers (sentiment) Paper: WW, Black, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Petals DSP (I think??)Ink: Tempting Turquoise Accessories: Tag Punch, Small Tag Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Word Window, Ticket Corner, Designer Label, Michael's ribbon
So right now in Orlando, FL Stampin' Up is having their Leadership Conference, unfortunately I didn't qualify to go this time. So all those lucky ladies who are there right now have gotten their new catalogs and seen all the fabulous new products that will be available Jan. 18th. I found someone who is posting pictures (yippee!!)so if you are as excited as I am and want to check it out click HERE This is Lydia's blog, Understand Blue. She is a fabulous artist and her blog posts are a crack up!
Thanks for stopping by!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment