Monday, January 12, 2009

The Love Tree :)


Good morning! I absolutely love this stamp set! It is by far my favorite and so versatile! Those of you who have attended my stamp camps in the fall and winter can attest to that! We made a Thanksgiving card and a Holiday card using the various stamps in this set. We made a similar card for my Valentine's stamp camp. I was inspired by this card I found on Splitcoast Stampers. This stamp set is available in the Holiday Mini until Jan. 18th so don't miss out on it!
Hope you all have a great day!
Elizabeth
Ingredients:
Stamps: A Season of Friendship, Love You Much, A Happy Heart Paper: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, WW Ink: Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch, Scissors, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment