Monday, January 5, 2009

Urban Garden Birthday


Happy Monday!

Here's a card I made the other night while playing with some of my DSP. This one uses Pocket Silhouettes and the Urban Garden DSP. I stamped the silhouettes in Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla cardstock and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I then layered it on a 1 3/8" circle of Kiwi Kiss and popped them up on dimensionals on a piece of Night of Navy cardstock. The background is a piece from the Urban Garden DSP and it's all set on a Very Vanilla base. I added three faux brads by gluing Kiwi Kiss circles (punched with my crop-a-dile)to the centers of 1/4" circles of Night of Navy. The sentiment is from a retired Sale-A-Bration set called Birthday Whimsy inked in Night of Navy. Hope you enjoyed my card and have a terrific day!

Ingredients:

Stamps:Pocket Sihouettes, Birthday Whimsy (sentiment-retired) Paper: Very Vanilla, Urban Garden DSP, Night of Navy, Kiwi Kiss Ink: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy Accessories: 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, crop-a-dile (small Kiwi Kiss circles), Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment