Sunday, January 18, 2009

Last Day to Order!

Just a quick reminder that today is the absolute last day to order from the Fall/ Winter Catalog. Just click on my shop 24/7 logo on the right side and it will take you to my website where you can order directly and get any last items you don't want to miss out on! Don't forget about the inventory blowout and the retiring list.



The NEW catalog comes out officially tomorrow! For those of you who have scheduled workshops with me - I have your catalog!!! It's full of brand new products and I am so excited about it! Also Stampin' Up is offering a great promotion starting Feb. 1st thru April 30th- if you order through my website you will get the new Idea Book and Catalog for free! That's a $9.95 value!
I hope you have a terrific day! Thanks for stopping by!
hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment