Monday, January 19, 2009

Petal Pizazz Challenge


Good Morning Stampers! I am so excited as the new 2009 Spring and Summer SU catalog will go live at 11am today! I will add the links to my blog as soon as I am able so you can check out all the fabulous new stamps sets and products available!
This is a card that I made that meets the criteria of two challenges. The first is Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge(of course, I missed the deadline again!) and the second is a new line of sketch challenges that Karen of the sweetest thing is creating.
I used the brand new Petal Pizazz stamp set and it was fun to ink up some new rubber!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Celebrate Everything Paper: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In Pink, WW Ink: Ruby Red, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty In Pink Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Scissors, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Sizzix Big Kick, SU Markers, Round Tab Punch
I hope you come back to check out the new catalog in a little while! Have a terrific day and thanks for stopping by my blog!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment