Saturday, January 17, 2009

Pick a Ladybug


Hi Stampers! Sorry for posting so late. I had a garage sale here this morning and now I'm exhausted!
Today's card is a cute one. I started with a white base, added a crimped piece of black cardstock with silver brads to the side, and stamped the wings of my ladybug with the Pick A Petal stamp set. I cut them out and adhered them to a black 1 3/8" circle and added it's head made with scissors and the slit punch. I adhered my ladybug with dimensionals on white cardstock matted on Wild Wasabi (retired)with the corners punched out with the ticket corner punch. The sentiment is stamped in black on WW, sponged red on the edges and matted on black. The corner is accented with a Real Red word window punch folded in half with a brad stuck through. It's one of my favorite cards since I really like ladybugs (because they remind me of my mom )
Ingredients:
Stamps: Pick A Petal, Hugs and Wishes Paper: black, WW, Wild Wasabi, Real Red Ink: Real Red, Black Accessories: Scissors, Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Crimper, silver brads, Ticket Corner Punch
Hope everyone is having a great Saturday! See you tomorrow!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment