Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sketch Challenge


Hi there! Thanks for visiting me today! One of the fabulous blogs I stalk is the sweetest thing Karen started doing Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenges each week. These are a lot of fun to play along with so here is my submission for this week's challenge.
I just love this new Just Buzzin' By stamp set!
Ingredients:
Stamps:Just Buzzin' By Paper: Summer Sun, Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White Ink:Basic Black Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Non-SU Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Heat Tool, Clear Embossing Powder, SU Markers, Embossing Buddy
Have a terrific day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. this card is so sweet! I love those little bees and your stamped background. Very nice! Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete