Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Birdie


Today is my friend Allison's birthday (Hi Allison!) so I am posting her birthday card and gift today since she has already seen it. :) I made her card using the negative of the Top Note Bigz die (#113463). This die is exclusive to Stampin' Up and can be found in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It's one of the most used dies I own. I stamped the card using Season of Friendship (#111776) which is my favorite set for sure and a set called A Little Birdie Told Me. I paper pieced the bird using the Ski Slope DSP in the Holiday Mini.



I've seen these Top Note purses on a few different sites. I believe I saw it first on Angie Juda's site but I followed a tutorial I found at Barbara's site here.>


It was so easy and I think it turned out super cute! I used the A Little Birdie Told Me set on this as well and also paper pieced the bird with Ski Slope DSP. I stamped the flower image randomly on the tissue paper and inside is a gift certificate for SU products thru her favorite Stampin' Up demonstrator-ME! ;)

CARD Ingredients:
Stamps: Season of Friendship, A Little Birdie Told Me Paper: Ski Slope DSP, Baja Breeze, WW Ink: Black, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Real Red Accessories: Top Note Bigz Die, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals
PURSE Ingredients:
Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me Paper: Ski Slope DSP, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla Ink: Black, Baja Breeze Accessories: Wide Oval Punch, Top Note Bigz Die, Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon, Sticky Strip, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment