Saturday, January 24, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge

Good afternoon stampers! Sorry for the later post today, I actually have been being lazy this morning! My Valentine's Class last night was fun but ran a little late! I think everyone had a good time and liked the projects though!
Today's card was my submission for another Kristna Werner Color Inspiration Challenge. I really like the way my card turned out but the picture not so much. Sorry it's not so great.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Sock Monkey (sentiment) Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, WW, So Saffron Ink:Real Red, Basic Black, So Saffron, Green Galore Accessories: Small and Large Oval Punches, Word Window, Ribbon, It's Beautiful Jumbo Wheel
I hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment