Monday, August 10, 2009

Eastern Bloom in Plum

Hi there! So glad you stopped by!

Today's card is one that was inspired by THIS card.

*I started out with a piece of Sahara Sand card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and added 2 strips of Kraft cardstock 4 1/4" x 2".
*I stamped the blooms in Jet Black Stazon on Very Vanilla card stock and colored them in with Old Olive, Pale Plum and Perfect Plum Stampin' Write Markers.
*I used the Color Spritzer Tool with my Creamy Caramel Stampin' Write Marker to create the speckles on the main image and the piece I stamped my sentiment onto.
*I matted that onto a piece of Old Olive card stock and adhered it to the card.
*I stamped the"for you" in Jet Black Stazon ink onto Very Vanilla card stock then punched it out with the Small Oval Punch.
*I ran my 2-Way Glye pen along the inside edge of the Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware frame and set the sentiment inside facing out.
*Last I punched holes with my 1/16" Circle Punch and added the Hodgepodge Hardware and brads.


Ingredients:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, All Holidays
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Pale Plum, Creamy Caramel Stampin' Write Markers
Paper: Kraft, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, 1/16" Punch

Pretty isn't it?

Thanks for looking!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment