Saturday, August 8, 2009

Funky Birthday Wishes

Hey there stampers! How are you? I am good other than I am so jealous that I am not at the Stampin' Up! Convention right now. :(

Today's card is kind of a funky one. Still not so sure I love it but it has some bling which always makes me smile.


STEPS:
  1. I cut my Bermuda Bay card stock at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded it in half.
  2. I added two strips of Basic Black card stock 1" x 5 1/2"
  3. I took a piece of Pixie Pink card stock and stamped the image from the Wow Flowers set in Jet Black Stazon randomly.
  4. I stamped the same image on Whisper White card stock 4x and the happy birthday circle 1x in Jet Black Stazon and punched them out with the 1" Circle Punch.
  5. I punched Bermuda Bay card stock with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and added the birthday circle after placing a Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad in the middle.
  6. I adhered the Pixie Pink piece to the card and added the circles I punched with Dimensionals.
  7. I added some Bermuda Bay Polka Dotted Ribbon and tied it in a knot.

INGREDIENTS:
  • STAMPS: Wow Flowers
  • INK: Jet Black Stazon
  • PAPER: Pixie Pink, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black
  • ACCESSORIES: 1" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches, Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad, Colorbok Rhinestone stickers, Dimensionals

Hope you are having a great day!
Hugs, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment