Monday, August 24, 2009

Last Stamp Camp Card

Hey there stampers! Sorry for such a late post-it's been a crazy day!  I had Kindergarten orientation for my youngest today plus I was in charge of the Teacher Welcome Baskets for the whole school so I spent my day schlepping baskets and delivering them all over the school! 
Today's card is the last one we did at my stamp camp this weekend.  It is almost exactly like one I made and posted before except I changed added silver brads instead of silver card stock circles.  I love these silhouette stamps!




STEPS:


  1. Start with a Whisper White card stock base cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Add a panel of Basic Black card stock cut at 4" x 5 1/4" and some Old Olive DSP cut at 4" x 3".
  2. Add a strip of Basic Black card stock down the Old Olive DSP and using the 1/16" Circle punch add brads to corner.
  3. Stamp Extreme Surfboard in Black Craft Ink on Whisper White and emboss with Black Embossing Powder.  Mat on Basic Gray and add to card with Dimensionals.
  4. Stamp sentiment from Sock Monkey stamp set in Basic Black.  Punch with Word Window Punch and  add to Basic gray punched with Modern Label Punch.  Adhere to card with Dimensionals.



INGREDIENTS:


  • STAMPS: Extreme Surfboard, Sock Monkey
  • INK:Black Craft Ink
  • PAPER: Whisper white, Basic Gray, Old Olive DSP, Basic Black
  • ACCESSORIES: Silver Brads, Black Embossing Powder, Powder Pal, Embossing Buddy, and Heat Tool
  • TOOLS: Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch
thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment