Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sweet Birthday

Hi there! Thanks for joining me!

Today's card is a belated birthday card for one of my customers turned friend's birthday. It took me so long to finally drop it by with her gift I might as well waited for her next birthday! Duh!

*I started with a Whisper White card stock base cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and added a strip of Chocolate Chip card stock measuring 1"x 5 1/2".
*I used a scrap of Regal Rose card stock stamped with the Always in Bloom Standard Size Wheel using Pumpkin Pie ink and matted it on Pumpkin Pie card stock.
* Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon was tied around the bottom and tied into a knot then the panel was adhered to card.
*I punched the negative image of a Pumpkin Pie Die Cut Flower with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and adhered it to a piece of Whisper White card stock punched with the Scallop Circle Punch and adhered with a Dimensional.
*The final touch is a Rhinestone Sticker from Colobok picked up at the Scrapbook Expo

Ingredients:
Stamps:
Always in Bloom Wheel
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose
Accessories: Die Cut Flowers, Scallop Circle Punch, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Sticker, Dimensionals

So what do you think? I'd love to hear!

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I love what versatile cards you make - you are so talented! This is no exception; the colors are beautiful and the entire card is friendly but elegant (does that make sense? does to me)!

    ReplyDelete