Saturday, August 1, 2009

Birthday Butterflies

Hey there Stampers! Happy weekend!

Today's card was one I came up with on my own (gasp!). I wanted to play around with the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and the new coordinating Butterfly punch. I didn't end up using the punch on this card but like the way this turned out. I pretty muched used colors and paper that were still out on my table from the last couple of days.


I started out with a Lavender Lace card base and stamped the small butterfly from the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set (#111564) on Whisper White with Melon Mambo, Summer Sun and Bermuda Bay. I punched them out with the 1 1/4" Square Punch (#104400) and matted them on Basic Black punched with the Scallop Square Punch (#112081). I used my In Color Markers and Summer Sun SU Markers to make doodle dots in the corners. I stamped the remaining butterflies and sentiment from the All Holidays stamp set (#114916) in Jet Black Stazon.

Hope you are having a great summer! Thanks for visiting!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment