Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Nicholette!

Hey there stampers! Today's my oldest daughter's birthday-I can't believe I have a 14 yr old!

Today's card is her birthday card and it turned out super cute if I do say so myself!




STEPS:

  1. I cut Kraft cardstock at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded it in half.

  2. I wheeled the Cupcake Wheel in Pretty in Pink ink on Whisper White card stock, colored some of the cupcakes in using a Blender Pen, Creamy Caramel Ink and my Stampin' Write Markers in Green Galore, Real Red and Pretty in Pink and matted it on a panel of Close to Cocoa card stock.
  3. I ran a piece of Creamy Caramel card stock through my Big Shot with the Perfect Details Texturz Plate and cut it into two triangles to resemble ice cream cones.

  4. I took Whisper White and Close to Cocoa card stock and ran them through twice using the new Two Tags Sizzix Bigz Die to get the scallop tag and cut part of the scallop off to make the ice cream stacks.

  5. I adhered the ice cream cones with Dimensionals to the card and added the smallest heart from the Heart to Heart Punch in Pretty in Pink.

  6. The sentiment comes from the Wow Flowers stamp set inked in Basic Black, stamped on Whisper White then punched out with the Word Window Punch and layered on the Modern Label Punch in Close to Cocoa, the 1" Circle Punch in Pretty in Pink and the Designer Label Punch in Creamy Caramel.
INGREDIENTS:

  • STAMPS: Cupcakes Wheel (#113121) Wow Flowers (#111714)
  • INK: Basic Black, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel,Stampin' Write Markers
  • PAPER: Whisper White, Kraft, Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Creamy Caramel
  • ACCESSORIES: Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Designer Label Punch, Two Tags Sizzix Bigz Die, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea!! Love ice cream cones (real and fake!!) Thanks for another great project.

    ReplyDelete