Thursday, August 6, 2009

The More the Merrier

Hey there stampers! Glad you stopped by to visit!

Today's card is a Christmas card! I know it's only August but it will be December before you know it so I thought what they hey! I used the More the Merrier Hostess level 3 stamp set for this card along with Karen's awesome sketch #29!

I made my card by cutting a piece of Kraft cardstock to 9"x 8" and folded it in half so it fits perfectly in a business size envelope. I stamped the snowflake image from the Season of Friendship stamp set (#111776)in White Craft ink(#101731) randomly on the Kraft card base.
Next I stamped the snowmen from from the Hostess set The More the Merrier in Jet Black Stazon ink (#101406). I colored them in with Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise and Bermuda Bay Markers and added torn strips of Whisper White card stock, went along the edge with my 2-Way Glue Pen(#100425) and added Dazzling Diamonds(#102023). I matted the snowmen on Basic Black card stock(#102851) and then added it to a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock (#115317)with strips of Tempting Turquoise card stock (#102067). The sentiment is stamped in Jet Black Stazon as well and mounted on a mat of Basic Black and popped up on Dimensionals (#104430). The final touch is a White Metal snowman I picked up in the clearance bin at the Eyelet Outlet booth at the Scrapbook Expo a couple months ago.
So whatcha think? Make you want to drink hot cocoa and sing carols? Me neither but I like the card!! ;)
Hope you are having a terrific day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. What a cute snowman brad!! I love your colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete