Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Forest Friends

Hi there! Happy you stopped by today!


Today's card uses Taylor's Cupcake Challenge Sketch and the Forest Friends stamp set. Taylor's sketch was so easy to use that I used it twice already!

I started out with a Whisper White card stock (#100730) base, added a panel of Sage Shadow card stock (#101563) and a square of To the Nines Specialty DSP (#114038). I cut out a circle of Whisper White card stock using my (retired) Coluzzle and used my SU Markers to ink up my images from the Forest Friends stamp set (#113748). I cut out the owl and bunny images and popped them up on Dimensionals (#104430). The sentiment is from the Pocket Sihouettes stamp set (#111672) as is the flowery image along the bottom of the card. I used Sage Shadow ink (#102532) for the flower image and Chocolate Chip ink (#100908) for the sentiment. I punched it out with the Word Window punch (#105090) and layered it on a piece of To the Nines Specialty DSP punched with the Modern Label Punch (#116630).

Aren't the Forest Friends so dang cute?!

Thanks for visiting and hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card!! And yet another reason why I need this stamp set :-)
    yours truly, jen;-)

    ReplyDelete