Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Stamp Camp Card


Hi there Stampers! So sorry for such a late post, we left for the lake this morning at 7:30 and just got back a few minutes ago. So much fun and so much sun!

Here are two examples of the same card just different colors, sorry the Pink Pirouette one is a little blurry but I am just too tired to fix it. I've seen these cards around but I saw it first at the fabulous Patty Bennett's blog She has great card ideas, 3-d projects and a beautiful garden! If you haven't checked her blog out before you DEFINITELY must!


These cards are super easy to make. I simply put my vellum through with my Manhattan Flower Textured Impressions Die and then adhered it with a few mini glue dots and hid the glue dots with some pretty organza ribbon. I stamped "from the heart" from my Holidays and Wishes stamp set, but you could use this type of card for everything from a birthday, to Mother's Day, to a sympathy card or a wedding card with just a change in the sentiment! Not a bad deal for just $7.95!

Thanks for stopping by, time to get the kids in bed cuz Spring Break is officially over! :(
See you tomorrow!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment