Monday, April 13, 2009

Great Friend

Good Morning Stampers! Hope you had a terrific Easter Weekend! I must say I enjoyed being lazy this morning and not rolling out of bed until just a little bit ago! :)

Today's card is one I made a few days ago. I am still trying to figure out my swaps for an upcoming demonstrator event I am going to. I do like this card and I think it just might be the one I will make to swap.


I started out with a Baja Breeze card base, added a strip of the new Walk in the Park DSP from the Occasions Mini Catalog and used my Eyelet Border Punch to make a lacey border along the bottom. I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to stamp the three butterflies from the Great Friend set in Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze and Sahara Sand and my sentiment comes from the Oval All stamps set also from the Occasions Mini. The sentiment is layered on a piece of Baja Breeze punched with the new Scallop Oval punch and is adhered with a dimensional on a piece of Certainly Celery Grosgrain ribbon.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Great Friend, Oval All Paper: Walk in the Park DSP, WW, Baja Breeze Ink: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, SU Markers Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Large Oval Punch, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Eyelet Border Punch

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment