Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch of the Week

Good Morning Stampers! Thanks for stopping by!
Yesterday I stamped a little and played along with Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. I knew I wanted to use my Branch Out set but wasn't sure on colors. I finally decided on a more masculine look and used some of the scraps I had on my table from the card I posted yesterday. It definitely has a Fall look to it and the weather the last few days is very far from a Fall feel!
I started with an Old Olive card base, added some torn Close to Cocoa with a strip of Pumpkin Pie, and stamped my tree from the Branch Out set in Close to Cocoa. I added the leaves in Ridinghood Red, Close to Cocoa and Pumpkin Pie and matted it on a piece of Ridinghood Red and Close to Cocoa after adding my Jumbo Eyelet for the tire swing.
The sentiment is from the new Oval All set in the Occasions Mini and is punched with the Large Oval Punch and matted on a piece of Close to Cocoa punched with the new Scallop Oval Punch. The final touch is a piece of Ridinghood Red Striped Ribbon tucked under the main panel. I think I am going to try this with a more spring/feminine look tomorrow as I am still trying to figure out my swaps for this upcoming Saturday!!! Yikes!

Ingredients
:
Stamps: Branch Out, Oval All Paper: Close to Cocoa, Ridinghood Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, WW Ink: Close to Cocoa, Ridinghood Red, Pumpkin Pie Accessories: Jumbo Eyelet, Ridinghood Red Striped Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Dimensionals, Crop-a-dile

Hope you have a super day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

3 comments: