Monday, April 27, 2009

Awesome Demo Swaps

Good Morning Stampers! I had such a great time at the Woo Hoo Stampers demonstrator meeting on Saturday! Great swaps, great food, great discussions and, of course, great friends! I am going to post all the swaps I received in the next few days and you'll get to see some beginning stampers to some very experienced stampers and the great cards they made! Plus I'll post the four make and takes we did. All I can say is WOO HOO!! :)

by Judy Fong












by Lisa Lopez












by Vicki Edwards











by Rosemarie Diehl











by Claudia Lapos











by Donna McAndle











by Deborah Walker-Brown












by Susannah Halweg












by Gwen Gonzalez










by Valerie Mayer


Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow to see more swaps! :)

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment