Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Good morning stampers! Thanks for stopping by today!
It's that time again...to do Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge! Today's card starts out with a Whisper White card base with a layer of Ski Slope DSP (retired)matted with a layer of Sahara Sand. My main image is from the Upsy Daisy stamp Set and is stamped in Baja Breeze and then highlighted with my White Gel Pen along the tops of the flowers and matted with another piece of Sahara Sand.
The ribbon is Certainly Celery from the Sale-A-Bration catalog and I tied a piece on one of our new Basic Jumbo Grommets from the Occasions Mini and attached it to the card. The sentiment is stamped in Basic Black and is also from the Upsy Daisy stamp set.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy Paper: Ski Slope (retired, Sahara Sand, WW Ink: Baja Breeze,White Gel Pen, Basic Black Accessories: Basic Jumbo Grommet, Certainly Celery Ribbon (retired SAB)

Hope you liked my card today!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty! I like the grommet, I haven't tried mine yet! I need to get busy!!

    ReplyDelete