Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Pop Up Dies!


Hi guys! Happy Easter!
I'm taking a quick break from my family activites (the kids are getting showered and dressed so I have a few minutes)to post a couple videos about the new Pop Up Dies that are available through me! The dies will be available in the local craft stores in a couple months but Stampin' Up got to be one of the few vendors to have them for sale first!
Now I honestly don't own these yet but I have seen quite a few projects with them that are just so stinking cute! You're going to want these for sure!


Click HERE to see the video about the Pop Up Ball Die

Click HERE to see the video about the Birthday Cake Die

You can see some wonderful examples of cards made with these pop up dies by some super talented Stampin' Up demonstrators HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE!

Hope you are having a wonderful day and I'll see you tomorrow with another card!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment