Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mojo Monday on a Wednesday!

Good Morning Stampers! Happy Wednesday to you! I can't believe we are already half way through our spring break from school! Have you gotten your taxes out? I did ours back in Feb thank goodness-I hate taxes!!


Today's card is my submission for the Mojo Monday Sketch of the week. These are always fun to play along with!

I started out with my WW card base, added a piece of Candy Lane DSP and two different strips of Candy Lane punched with my Scallop Edge Punch. Next I added some Pink Pirouette Striped ribbon and my first square of more Candy Lane DSP matted with some Pink Pirouette. My main image from the Great Friend set in the Occasions Mini is stamped in Close to Cocoa on Whisper White also matted with some Pink Pirouette and the Ridinghood Red butterfly is popped up on Dimensionals. The sentiment which should have been stamped off to the right side is stamped in Chocolate Chip on the main panel. I just didn't think it would show up on the dark DSP and didn't want to make the card any busier by layering it with the oval punches or something else. Not exactly like the sketch but that's the fun part of doing a sketch, you make it your own!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Great Friend Paper: Candy Lane DSP, WW, Pink Pirouette Ink: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red Accessories: Pink Pirouette Striped Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, Dimensionals

Hope you have a super day! See you soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. so pretty Elizabeth I love your choice of colors for this card! Just lovely!~Donna

    ReplyDelete